Monday, April 2, 2012

A new £2000 procedure TATTOOS a buzz cut into bald men!

Going bald upsets men more than bankruptcy or bachelorhood.

But now there’s a cure set to save them money and heartache - by tattooing ‘hair’ on.

HIS (Hair-Ink-Skin) Hair has launched an innovative new technique to disguise baldness - using a unique form of tattoos.

And it has become so popular that bookings have soared by 20 per cent in the past 12 months.























Celebrity Hairdresser, Adee Phelan, who officially opened the company’s newest clinic in Manchester, is one of dozens of customers to have had the new procedure, known as MHT (micro hair technique) scalp pigmentation
.
It gives the appearance of a short, cropped ‘buzz’ hair - cut by applying different shades of specifically blended pigments to the scalp to replicate the size, shape and density of micro hairs. 
TV stylist Adee, whose clients have included David Beckham, Kerry Katona, Elizabeth Jagger, Sarah Harding and the England Football team, said: 'I was 24 when I started losing my hair. I got behind the product because I know it looks good.

'Going bald didn’t particularly bother me but there are guys out there who are literally suicidal about it' 
'Stars like Wayne Rooney, tweeting about having a hair transplant, have really helped the cause and encouraged people to face it head-on.
'But not everybody has £25,000 to spend and this is a great affordable alternative.'
The technique, which costs an average of £2,000, was developed by Ian Watson, who founded HIS Hair after he developed alopecia in his mid-twenties, following the tragic death of his 32 year-old brother Paul, from cancer.
In desperation, he asked Paul’s widow, Ranbir Rai-Watson to find the finest pen she could get to draw dots onto his scalp, hoping to emulate the look of a ‘cropped’ haircut.
The ink came off in the shower but Ian, now 42, and mother of one Ranbir, 41, knew their ‘crazy idea’ could become a successful business concept.
After years of intensive research, they began honing the MHT technique alongside some of the world’s best hair loss experts, as well as semi-permanent make-up artists in Harley Street, London and Melbourne, Australia.
And a decade later the Birmingham-based company is opening clinics across Europe and the US. 
Said Adee: “The crop will always be fashionable.

The revolutionary equipment used for the treatment

'This is a great permanent, non-surgical option that can disguise everything from male- pattern
baldness to receding hair lines and scars on your head.

'I thought losing my hair didn’t bother me but even I felt younger and more confident afterwards.
'And it looks so natural, most people don’t even know I’ve had it done.'

According to statistics 10 million men in the UK currently suffer from hair loss -with 50 per cent affected by male patterned baldness by the age of 50.

A quarter go bald as young as 30 and by 60 as many as two-thirds are showing signs of it.
For many its more traumatic than going bust - or never finding the love of their life.

And British men will worry about its onset more than anyone else in Europe, even though 75 per cent believe there’s nothing they can do about it. (Source)

3 comments:

This is funny man...I can't believe people spend much like this to do something crazy like this :)

As a guy that went through that completely self-centered pity party of losing my hair, I am now extremely Bald and Proud. I shave my head daily and even with a tattoo, I would have to do the same on the area that HAS hair, thus making it uneven?

I appreciate this (very clever), but I prefer an acceptance and love of myself over what other people perceive of me. I like the cards I've been handed and not in an egotistical way. This is no different than breast implants, botox or any other vanity surgery. It's unfortunate that people can't be more comfortable with who they just ARE, but if it helps someone through the day I would always be in support of such a thing.

Aftercare Aftercare ought to be recommended http://www.igotinked.com to take out tainting of the wounds and permit fitting recuperating.

Post a Comment